Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Took a walk with Traveller in our favorite wooded park. It was so hard to walk around that park without my Shiloh. She loved that park. I was all tears thinking of how she would be running around doing her best to keep up with Travie. She would stop at the steep hills and wait for me to carry her up. She'd look at me with her soft brown eyes and they would say come on mom hurry up. I would ask her if she needed help and she would jump up off the ground just high enough for me to lift her and go.
After walking on our usual path and crying the whole way I began to smile and think of how she enjoyed this park so much and how she is still there with us and enjoying her walk.
I began to image her running up the hills on her own and looking down at me with the same warm brown eyes saying come on mom hurry up. I imagined her leading the way with no care in the world and no hint of discomfort or pain. She is gods angel now but she will always be mine too. It will be 6 weeks tomorrow since she had to go and I still cry myself to sleep and cry while I drive and cry when I watch TV. I miss her so much.

1 comment: