Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spending the weekend pet sitting a very sick King Charles Cavalier. He could not be kenneled so we were contracted to assist him while his family went out of town. He is doing pretty good considering he doesn't feel good. His little tail wags every time he sees me and he loves to take his medicine with peanut butter. He is such a sweet little guy. I just want to stay all day and cuddle him.
I also had the opportunity to board one of my favorite dog walking doggies this weekend. It is so enjoyable to get to know these dogs on a whole new level. Gracie has the same disposition as my dog. They got along so well, it was like they had been friends for years.
I also had my sons huskies this weekend too. There is never a dull moment with two huskies that are sisters and under two.
It was a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment